Make a donation
As a non-profit organization, Palisades Village is grateful for the financial gifts that help keep our community sustainable over the years. While we charge membership dues, they cover only a fraction of our operating costs, and we rely upon the generous gifts of neighbors like you to keep going. All donations are tax-deductible, and you have numerous options for charitable giving:
- Sponsor the membership dues for a low-income Villager We charge lower dues to members with income below $50,000. In order to help us continue this practice, please consider sponsoring a membership for someone who would not otherwise be able to pay our dues.
- Contribute funds or in-kind donations for our events Consider donating funds or providing other resources to assist with our event series.
- Make an in memoriam gift Making a gift in honor of a Palisades Villager who has passed away is a perfect way to honor a friend or relative.
- Set up a planned gift Make a gift to your Palisades Village community part of your legacy.
We offer several recognized levels of donorship:
- Major Donors ($1,000 or more)
- Village Benefactors ($500 to $999)
- Friends of the Village ($300-$499)
- Village Supporters ($100 to $299)
- Donors (Less than $100)
We welcome donations at any level. Please consider making a contribution through our secure form, or mail a check to:
P.O. Box 40403
Washington, D.C. 20016-0403
Your gift may qualify as a charitable contribution for tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is deductible in whole or part.
If you have additional questions about donations at Palisades Village, feel free to contact our executive director, Erica Blanton, at (202) 244-3310 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
I think that it is wonderful that Bob B makes such delicious soups and some else makes yummy cookies and brownies. That's a lot of work for Bob and whoever makes the cookies, that are all great. And last week someone else made small cakes of which I got 1/3. That was nice also. Palisades Village is very friendly and I'm glad I belong to it…Anna-Stina