Make a donation
As a non-profit organization, Palisades Village is grateful for the financial gifts that help keep our community sustainable over the years. While we charge membership dues, they cover only a fraction of our operating costs, and we rely upon the generous gifts of neighbors like you to keep going. All donations are tax-deductible, and you have numerous options for charitable giving:
- Sponsor the membership dues for a low-income Villager We do not charge any dues to members with income below $50,000. In order to help us continue this practice, please consider sponsoring a membership for someone who would not otherwise be able to pay our dues.
- Contribute funds or in-kind donations for our events Consider donating funds or providing other resources to assist with our event series.
- Make an in memoriam gift Making a gift in honor of a Palisades Villager who has passed away is a perfect way to honor a friend or relative.
- Set up a planned gift Make a gift to your Palisades Village community part of your legacy.
We offer several recognized levels of donorship:
- Major Donors ($1,000 or more)
- Village Benefactors ($500 to $999)
- Friends of the Village ($300-$499)
- Village Supporters ($100 to $299)
- Donors (Less than $100)
We welcome donations at any level. Please consider making a contribution through our secure form, or mail a check to:
P.O. Box 40403
Washington, D.C. 20016-0403
If you have questions, feel free to contact our executive director, Andrea Saccoccia, at (202) 244-3310 or email her at email@example.com.