Mindful Self Leadership
Date(s) - 03/01/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Palisades Community Church Parlor
This workshop is designed as an exploration of ways to connect with what matters in your life.
Are you interested in reflecting on what is meaningful to you in this time in your life? Do you sometimes ask yourself how you can best spend your time or energy to feel happy and fulfilled? Do you have the opportunity right now to bring more intentionality to your life?
In this highly interactive workshop, we will use the concept of Mindful Self Leadership to frame an exploration of your questions about how to bring more meaning to your life. The session will be facilitated by Thesis leadership coach, Roseanna Stanton, who will introduce you to the use of questions as a path exploring what is important to you personally.
As a workshop participant you will…
- Explore Mindful Self Leadership as one way to think about approaching life
- Formulate one or more questions that are openings for you to coach yourself
- Begin to explore your questions about what matters in your life
- Introduction to Mindful Self Leadership
- Exploratory exercises to identify openings for coaching
- How to formulate self-coaching questions
- Practices using questions to coach ourselves and others
- Closing discussion: What have we learned? What future actions have we selected for ourselves?
Attendees please bring something to write on and something to write with.
Roseanna Stanton, Ph.D., is a Georgetown University Certified Leadership Coach. Roseanna draws on her rich leadership experience in consulting and as an educator and senior leader in higher education, as well as her accomplishments in strategic planning, marketing, product development, program implementation, research, and team leadership. As a coach, Roseanna forms committed thought-partnerships with individuals to discover their most meaningful goals, and identify the actions and behaviors to make them a reality.
Register for this event